Sunday, October 26, 2008

I have my project coming up.

Its a busy schedule now.I have my project and my MT2 coming up this week.I know that the ISAS was good.But I don't want either MT or project to go just good.I am looking of rsomething more.But I ca't seem to get some time.Its too conjested attending NIIT classes 6 days a week.I don't even get time to take a look at my mother's face.Neither is family.During the last few days my grandmother was admitted in an hospital.She 's having continous bleeding and the doctors can;t seem to find the cause of this.There have been several test but none have been able to expose trhe cause.I could'nt visit her evenone day.But luckily today she's released and I was there to bring her home.I' happy.I just now need to concentrate on studies.

No comments: