Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Its the last day of the pujas;I watched a movie;I found something genuine

Today was my last day at the pujas.We went to see a movie which has just released.I ahad already seen many pandals and wasnt that interested to go around and see the same things twice.Anyway I did enjoy the movie.It was quite good.the name was "kidnap"The movie was athriller.The movie was quite realistic and ethical.In the sense that everyone who ahd watched it would feel,that they had witnesseed something that gave them a good feeling.
  At the same tyime I also found a site that pays for writing reviews on products.Its the only one of its type in thw world.Its Ciao.There payent structure is real good.they pay per review written and read.I have only started.Lets see where we can get to.

No comments: