Saturday, November 1, 2008

Rapidabs is one of the most helpful fitness sites I have seen in a long time.

Its quite some time now since I have started gyming.Now personally when I'm into something I must know what I'm doing,why,and how I can improve on it?I just cannot follow someone blindly.So when I had started gyming, to know more about how to build a perfect physique I had started reading health journals,talking with some of my instructors and searching online for a quality fitness site. My instructors advised me to follow their advise,eat healthy food as per the diet chart and have a good nap.But I just wasn't too satsified.So I used to come back and search online.Today I found this site called Rapidabs.com, the site has so much to teach.While I was reading a testimonial I learnt that this site was in fact talking just like a doctor.It really was giving the descrpition for the amount of the exercise that we should do.but before that knowing ourselves,what actually abs are,whether its possible for everyone to have abs and the fact that it is possible.
   While I was reading I realised that most of the time people fall for things that sound too easy, and soon enough prove to be a fake.Trying vibrator belts,sauna belts and many other things that make it sound so easy to get those six packs.But when you are reading the article on Rapidabs.com as go on,you see that you have to work hard,follow a diet,that must have all the proper nutirents.At the same time you must also follow a strict regime for the exercies as well.You should know which exercises to do and which not.Personally,its been able to answer my questions.
   I needed to know how much of what to eat.And which affects what.As I was reading I realised that my questions were being answered.I knew what to eat and what not.But I didn't know the amounts.I learnt that a perfect diet consists of 40% proteins,40% carbohydrates and 20% good fats.
  Adding to all this are of course the good design of the site, adequate pictures of people with good physique that really helps in inspiring.The posts are really helpful.

No comments: