Saturday, October 11, 2008

.Freelancing is a good method of part-time job

The celebrations are at last over.Its again another year till we can celebrate.Any way every good thing has to come to an end. Its not long till we resume our daily activities once again.
      Even through the pujas I have been trying to get to a fixed way of income. I tried getting to paid review sites.But they rejected my blog saying it didnt meet the criteria.Blogvertise did accept my blog and have activated my account.But having a very low page rank,its quite impossible to get any campaigns from them since ,its the advertisers who decide the which bloggers will blog for them.So its kind of nothing.But I did mention about Ciao.Its a review sites.Which sells products.you can write reviews on those products.And you get paid.Healthy too.
   But to be true.I have only started and its too soon to say anything.I'll say if you really have any talents writing,programming or even data entry,you can start freelancing.It'll take some time to get you accustomed.Since it will be 2-3 months till you get your first bid accepted,if you're not that familiar face.but eventually its good ,permannent and flexible.So I'll stick with freelancing as the only good part-time option on the net.Refer to my more recent post for details on "freelancing" and other "work from home jobs".

1 comment:

Prince John said...

Good, if you are looking for daily writing job news, go to
http://writerjobs.blogspot.com