Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Work From home Guide

I first startedmy online job 2 years back.At that time I really had no idea what scams were,what were data entry scams,survey sites,freelance site.I knew about none of these and fell for any thing that advertised ahuge earning figure and said,"it's so easy anyone can do it".But I was always wise enough to know what to investmy money in,and never fortunately spent money on any scams.
   
          At times I'd be frustrated and give up looking for some online jobs.but thenslowly the transition started coming. I started to recognize scams.Whether I was up against data entry,form fiiling,data conversion,survey sites,GPT,PTC sites,Paid to surf sites,I knew more than to believe what I just saw on ads.Then I started thinking about Adsense.I started a site,and then with luck's grace came acroos a guy with immense humna resource.I htached upon a plan,to use that to gain some earning from Adsense.I shared my idea with them and they agreed.After 15 days Ihad already collected $550+ in my Google Adsense account.But it was unfortunately banned since google couldn't burden its advertisers to pay our huge network ,that huge a sum.

                Then I heard from a friend that he was doing webdesigning at GetaFreelancer.The site is really great.Great help to novice and experts alike.Slowly,I came to know the area in which I liked to work.And here I am today writing my experiences.
       
       Now I would categorize all the different types of Work from Home avenues and explain about each a little in my coming posts.

  •   Data Entry
  •   Form Filling
  •   Paid To Click sites
  •   Paid to fill in surveys
  •   Mystery Shoppers
  •   Get Paid to-sites
  •   Freelancing sites
  •   Paid to write
                  See you all till my next posts on "Data Entry".

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I appreciate your effort of assisting people by writing your insights. I am impressed of your valuable posts. Your blog is super awesome. Keep writing more. http://tinyurl.com/bna2y2e